Resources for Autism
Below is a list of Autism Spectrum resources for your convenience.
- Autism Research Institute (www.autism.com): The Autism Research Institute provides information for biomedical approach to autism. Find out where the next conference is and locate a Defeat Autism Now! Practitioner.
- Generation Rescue (www.generationrescue.org): Generation Rescue is a non-profit organization to support families with autism, founded by Jenny McCarthy.
- NAA (www.nationalautismassociation.org): The National Autism Association is a wonderful source of information for families with a child on the spectrum.
- Julie Matthews (www.nourishinghope.com): Julie Matthews is the author of Nourishing Hope for Autism and is an autism nutrition specialist. She offers diets, nutritional information, and a newsletter.
- Celiac.com(www.celiac.com): Celiac.com provides celiac disease information, symptoms, blog, gluten-free forum, and a newsletter.
- Feingold Association (www.feingold.org): Feingold diet for Attention Deficit Disorder helps remove excitatory nutrients and additives. Provides information on phenols and salicylate free diet.
- Breads from Anna (www.breadsfromanna.com): Breads from Anna provide gluten, casein, soy and nut free breads. Also provide pancake and muffin mixes. With 10 different varieties of breads and dinner rolls too, these are our favorite!
- Kinnikinnick Foods (www.kinnikinnick.com): Kinnikinnick provides mail order gluten free food alternatives that are quite good including: crackers, breads, bagels, muffins, cookies and cereals.
- Udi's Handcrafted Foods (www.udisfood.com): Udi's Gluten Free Foods allows you to order Gluten free muffins, breads, cookies online - from Snicker doodles, to Sandwich Breads, Blueberry Muffins, Chocolate Chip Cookies to Cinnamon Rolls! Great white bread substitute!
- Gluten Free Mall (www.glutenfreemall.com): Gluten Free Mall provides everything gluten free! Pizza, breads, bagels, candy cakes. THey also have a newsletter, books and vitamins.
- Gluten Free Mommy (http://glutenfreemommy.com): Gluten Free Mommy provides gluten free recipes for the whole family.
- Gluten Free ( www.glutenfree.com): GlutenFree.com provides gluten free recipes, pastas, baked goods, soups, ingredients information and publications.